Drosophila hsp70 clone

Robert H. Gross Robert.H.Gross at dartmouth.edu
Fri Oct 11 10:45:49 EST 1991

Hello,

We have been working with the Drosophila hsp70 gene for several years,
but recently have experienced some problems with our construct
containing the gene. As a result, we are looking for another construct
to work with. Does anyone out there have a construct containing the
entire Drosophila hsp70 gene that they would be willing to send us? We
need to have a little of the flanking DNA, but not very much. Ideally
we want to cut out and work with an XhoI fragment containing the
transcript. Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob Gross
Dept. of Biology
Dartmouth College
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755