Xenopus laevis genomic/cDNA library

ratnakar amaravadi amaravad at copper.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Sep 9 14:01:50 EST 1991

Hi netters :

I have been having some difficulty trying to make a genomic library
of Xenopus laevis.  I need a genomic and a cDNA library of Xenopus
for my study.

Would any one of you have a genomic and a cDNA library of Xenopus laevis,
and could you please share/send me an aliquot of either of them.

I am sending this from my friend's account since I do not have access
to the net directly.  You can send replies to my friend's account.

My friend's address is amaravad at copper.ucs.indiana.edu.

With lots of hope.

Lakshmi Amaravadi
Graduate Student, Dept. of Life Sciences
Indiana State University, Terre Haute. IN.