gene fusions

thomas moellenkamp MIKROBIO at dosuni1.bitnet
Thu Sep 19 04:38:06 EST 1991

I try to create gene fusions (proteolipid of E. coli / chloroplast ATP-
synthase). Because there are no restriction suitable internal restriction
sites I used PCR (NAR 17, 1989, p. 4895) - without any success up to now.
Does anyone have experience with this way of playing the game ?
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

                                    Many thanks in advance

                                                          Thomas

e-mail adress :   thomas moellenkamp <MIKROBIO at DOSUNI1>