Supplier of Hygromycin B

David Steffen steffen at
Thu Apr 30 15:47:46 EST 1992

Donald A. Lehn (donnel at writes:
>I too would like to know why it appears to have been withdrawn.
>There is one supplier of Hygromycin B: It is ... Calbiochem

And I, David Steffen (steffen at add:

We called Sigma, and they claim that although their supplier has
withdrawn the POWDER, they still have a SOLUTION for sale.  I have no
David Steffen
Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX 77030
Telephone = (713) 798-6655, FAX = (713) 790-0545
Internet = steffen at