pcr primers

Euan R. Taylor etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 29 16:36:10 EST 1992

I would like to do general pcr amplification of cDNA using oligodT primer
with restriction site for the polA tail end, and a polyG primer witha
restriction site on it for the 5' end (adding a poly c tail to the 1st
strand cDNA as a primer recognition site). The purpose of this is to do
differential screening of two cell types.
Does anyone know of a commercial supplier of such primers in a premade form
ie I dont want to pay for custom synthesis if I can get them "off the
shelf" as it were.
Any suggestions welcome.
Euan Taylor

etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca