About refrigerators

Coady Michael coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Wed Apr 22 17:45:03 EST 1992

In article <9204211928.AA08730 at alize.ERE.UMontreal.CA> coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA (Coady Michael) writes:
>This question is primarily directed to folks here in Canada.  Has anyone
>purchased a refrigerator with built-in freezer for use in the lab.
>My technician claims that they are no longer available at the general
>department store and that we will have to buy through Baxter or Canlab
>or some other outfit that costs mucho $$$.  So if anyone has purchased
>such a beast recently from a chain that is likely to exist here in
>Montreal, I'd appreciate hearing from you and saving me from contacting
>every store in the yellow pages.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Mike Coady
>COADY at ERE.UMONTREAL.CA
>
>"Please contribute to the .sig file impaired"

I forgot to mention that it has to be manual, i.e. not automatic defrosting.
Thanks to those who have sent comments, and I believe that we have found one.
I also apologize to anyone down south who got the impression that freezers
and refrigerators are not available in Canadian stores because our cold
weather makes them unnecessary :-)