About refrigerators

Coady Michael coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Tue Apr 21 14:28:54 EST 1992

This question is primarily directed to folks here in Canada.  Has anyone
purchased a refrigerator with built-in freezer for use in the lab.
My technician claims that they are no longer available at the general
department store and that we will have to buy through Baxter or Canlab
or some other outfit that costs mucho $$$.  So if anyone has purchased
such a beast recently from a chain that is likely to exist here in
Montreal, I'd appreciate hearing from you and saving me from contacting
every store in the yellow pages.  Thanks in advance.

Mike Coady
COADY at ERE.UMONTREAL.CA

"Please contribute to the .sig file impaired"