A quick help is needed from Ohio with Western blotting!

masklinkem at gemini.ldc.lu.se masklinkem at gemini.ldc.lu.se
Mon Apr 20 09:13:55 EST 1992

Western Blot problems. Diffusion overnight makes some problems, depending upon
acrylamide concentration and size of your proteins.
Get a semi-dry blotting unit ($US 700), this allow transfer of proteins in an
hour. You can also stack several gels in each a sandwich separated with a
dialysis membrane and transfer up to 8 gels at once. The system also can
transfer DNA or RNA quickly, no need for overnight capillary blots. You can get
the protocols from me.
P.Szecsi. University of Lund, Sweden
FAX + 46 40 929023