Biotin-11-dUTP supplier

Sandhya Tewari tewari at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 15 10:24:58 EST 1992

Hi netters
I am using a non-radioactive detection system using biotin-11-dUTP.
Those of you who are  using bio-11-dUTP too, could you please let
me know where you can order bio--11-dUTP without ordering a kit
along with it?  I tried Sigma but they put it on backorder and I
kept waiting almost for four months till they have finally deleted
the item from their catalog. They are supposedly supplying it under
a different cat. # now but I'm not prepared to wait anymore. Is
there a reliable supplier?
Thank you in anticipation.

Sandhya Tewari
University of Manitoba