RNA Polymerase I Conference

botbvk at lure.latrobe.edu.au botbvk at lure.latrobe.edu.au
Tue Aug 4 00:43:55 EST 1992

I wonder whether anybody reading this newsgroup works at the Chicago
Medical School, Department of Molecular Biology. If there is somebody,
is there a possiblity to get an abstract collection of the conference:

"RNA polymerase I transcription, termination and processing"

Harrison Conference Center, Lake Bluff, Illinois, August 6 - 10, 1992.

Meeting Coordinator: Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Biology
                     The Chicago Medical School
        	     3333 Green Bay Road
	             North Chicago, IL 60064

Does anybody knows how to get these abstracts as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance:      Beat

Beat von kanel
Department of Botany
LaTrobe University