water baths

John Alsobrook ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:46:45 EST 1992

In <1992Aug3.121449.24368 at news.yale.edu> ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu writes:
> Greetings netfolk; a good friend/colleague is looking for a vendor of
> GRANT brand water baths. They aren't in any of the standard catalogue

Thanks to everyone who E-mailed their info!! Now a budding-new laboratory
will have a place to warm its tubes!  And if anyone else is interested,
Grant water baths are made in Dayton,OH by Science/Electronics! Thanks
again.

*                                       | "Giving money and power to the   *
* John Alsobrook                        |    government is like giving     *
* Child Study Center                    |     whiskey and car keys to      *
* Yale University School of Medicine    |  teenage boys." - P.J. O'Rourke  *