water baths

John Alsobrook ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu
Mon Aug 3 07:14:49 EST 1992

Greetings netfolk; a good friend/colleague is looking for a vendor of
GRANT brand water baths. They aren't in any of the standard catalogue
sources (VWR,Baxter,Fisher,etc...); can anyone help? Thanks loads!

*                                       | "Giving money and power to the   *
* John Alsobrook                        |    government is like giving     *
* Child Study Center                    |     whiskey and car keys to      *
* Yale University School of Medicine    |  teenage boys." - P.J. O'Rourke  *
*                       blame me, not my parents!                          *
*               internet:alsobrook at biomed.med.yale.edu                     *