Tacking down cells

Dennis J. Templeton djt2 at po.CWRU.Edu
Sat Aug 29 12:12:02 EST 1992

In a previous article, BMA14432 at VAX1.UTULSA.EDU () says:

>Hello netters,
>I recently read somewhere about a product that will "tack down"
>non adherant cell to a dish or plate. Does anyone know of this product. Where

A product named "cell tack"(?) used to be (4-5 years ago) advertised in the
back pages of the popular journals.  It was essentially barnacle glue, and
was most useful to leukocyte biologists, I think.  I can't recall the
company name, and I havent seen it advertised recently.  Any more help out
there?