Protein-protein interactions

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Aug 25 01:20:00 EST 1992

This may be a fairly general question for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts,
but anyways... what kind of methods do exist for studying interactions
between proteins, more specifically, to find proteins which interact with
a known protein? So far, I am aware of crosslinking methods, followed by
immunoprecipitation.

Please reply by mail, I'll summarize (if anybody else is interested :-).
--Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)                  */