Two Sequencing questions:

Michael Holloway ca566 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Tue Aug 18 18:43:37 EST 1992

In a previous article, ca566 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Michael Holloway) says:

>I think they mean 33-P.  Call Amersham and ask them for information and a
>free sample.  It works as advertised.  You'll like it.  There was an
>article in Biotechniques about it 11(1):36.
Sorry.  That's NEN (as someone else as already stated) not Amersham.

E-mail: mhollowa at (mail to freenet is forwarded)
phone:  (516)444-3612
I would claim to speak for my university but no one is likely to
believe it.