Peltier PCR Instruments - Possible explaination of mixed reviews

Elliot Lefkowitz Lefkowitz at
Tue Aug 18 16:14:19 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug18.185916.15290 at> Randy Hardy,
hardy at writes:

>Well, we got an early MJ cycler several years ago which eventually
>problems and was "upgraded" with a new element (under warranty),  Since
then we
>have had ZERO problems; this on a cycler that we use every day (often
>times/day).  A very satisfied user.

Ditto. Same Experience.

*  Elliot Lefkowitz, Ph.D.     |  University of Alabama      *
*  Lefkowitz at |  Department of Microbiology *
*  Lefkowitz at Uabcmc.Bitnet     |  Birmingham, AL  35294      *
*                              |  205-934-1946               *