MacVector

Blaine Stine stine at jeeves.ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 14 11:41:07 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug13.144622.19374 at yang.earlham.edu> derekr at yang.earlham.edu writes:
>We've been experiencing difficulties with the program MacVector.  Does
>anyone know of a similar program for the Macintosh that aligns sequences?
>Thank you.
>
>Derek Reubish
>Dept. of Biology
>Earlham College

If you are having problems or have found a bug why don't you get
in touch with IBI? You didn't mention if you are having problems
with the Assembly Lign addition to MacVector or the original
application. I can't imagine having "difficulties" with
MacVector and just deciding to chuck the whole thing (all $3000
worth or something) and looking elsewhere!  There are quite a
number of MacVector users here at UCSD all of which  *really*
like the application.

Blaine Stine
stine at jeeves.ucsd.edu