Screening cDNA Libraries

Dr. N.A. Affara naffara at crc.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 07:02:50 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug12.215726.1648 at ucbeh.san.uc.edu>, penas at ucbeh.san.uc.edu writes:
> Hello!
>
> I am soon going to start screening a lambda gt10 cDNA library.  This has never
> been done successfully in my lab.

(rest of article deleted)

> Sandra Pena de Ortiz     : penas at ucbeh.bitnet
> University of Cincinnati
> College of Medicine
> Toxicology Program

I am also interested in screening a gt10 cDNA library.
Are there any ways which _don't_ use radioactivity?
Please mail any suggestions to me. (or post if you must ;->)

Phil
(E-mail naffara at uk.ac.crc)

--
Kryten (When Cat says why don't we raise the defensive shields?) "A superlative
suggestion sir,with only two drawbacks: one,we don't have any defensive shields