Screening cDNA Libraries

Dr. N.A. Affara naffara at
Thu Aug 13 07:02:50 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug12.215726.1648 at>, penas at writes:
> Hello!
> I am soon going to start screening a lambda gt10 cDNA library.  This has never
> been done successfully in my lab.

(rest of article deleted)

> Sandra Pena de Ortiz     : penas at ucbeh.bitnet
> University of Cincinnati
> College of Medicine
> Toxicology Program

I am also interested in screening a gt10 cDNA library.
Are there any ways which _don't_ use radioactivity?
Please mail any suggestions to me. (or post if you must ;->)

(E-mail naffara at

Kryten (When Cat says why don't we raise the defensive shields?) "A superlative
suggestion sir,with only two drawbacks: one,we don't have any defensive shields
and two,we don't have any defensive shields.I know that,technically,that's only
one drawback,but it was such a big one I thought I'd mention it twice".