33P

Andrew F. Cockburn afc at gnv.ifas.ufl.edu
Tue Aug 11 08:31:45 EST 1992

In article <n62m_xn at lynx.unm.edu>, bhjelle at carina.unm.edu writes:
> In article <1992Aug10.184231.25639 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk> skspoidn at uk.ac.rdg.susssys1 ("Mike Poidinger") writes:
>>WRT comments on 35-S, sticky gels and 33-P
>>
>>1) I don't think they did mean 32-P. They meant 33-P.
>>It's new on the market, supposed to have 5 times the
>>strength of 35-S, which is a lot less than 32-P
>
> Also costs a lot more. I nixed that one right away when
> NEN quoted a price.

I looked in my 92/93 NEN catalog and saw that 33-P gamma ATP
is actually cheaper than 32-P.  Of course that is list price,
and I have never in my life paid list price for radioactivity.
Was your quote for dNTPs instead?

In any case, I would expect price to drop rapidly if demand
picks up.

>>Mike "Not a Big Cheese So I Can Post Here" Poidinger
>
> Brian "Such a big cheese you've never heard of me"

Andrew Cockburn
USDA