In Situ PCR

David A. Adler dadler at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 4 19:32:17 EST 1992

Hello All
I would be interested in chatting (email?) with anyone working on in situ
PCR (and/or RT-PCR) techniques (and equipment) on cells, nuclei, tissue
sections, etc. I can summarize for group if there is interest.
(I've already seen G. Nuovo's book: PCR Insitu hybridization)
Thanks,
David
--
David A. Adler                  Pathology SM-30
University of Washington        Seattle, WA 98195