genomic library

Jaishree Muppala Chittoor jaishre at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Thu Dec 10 01:09:26 EST 1992

Dear Netters I would like to receive your comments on the advantages of
making your own genomic library over borrowing one.  In our lab we are
thinking of making a rice genomic library from a paticular cultivar.  There
are however rice genomic library available from other cultivars which are
near isogenic to the one we are interested.

Also I would like to receive information on vectors that could accomodate
>20kb, and that could be transformed into rec- hosts.  We have sharon 40
in mind right now.  More information is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jaishree
[jaihsre at matt.ksu.ksu.edu]