(none)

pakapke at IASTATE.EDU pakapke at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Dec 21 17:48:28 EST 1992

Does anyone have the Sau 3A methylase gene cloned and expressed in a gram
negative host?  We are looking for a source that might have that gene
expressed in such a host.  We are having a restriction barrier in
our host system and feel it is a Sau 3A like restriction barrier.

Also, does anyone know of a E coli cloning vector that does not have
any Dra I sites.  All the puc vectors have Dra I sites in the Amp gene
as does the pBC vector in the chloramphenicol gene.

Thanks.