Custom Monoclonals

Peter Prevelige prevelig at eastman1.mit.edu
Thu Feb 27 13:05:47 EST 1992

We are interested in getting some monoclonal antibodies made to our
purified proteins. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with
this. We are curious about:
	a) who does it.
	b) how much $
	c) how many antibodies
	d) whether we get the clones, or just the MAbs
	e) anything else that we should know.
Peter Prevelige       Though I Could Not Caution All, I Still Might Warn a Few
Dept. of Biology      Don't Lend a Hand to Raise No Flag Atop No Ship of Fools
16-534 MIT
Cambridge, MA. 02139