libraries

triplett at CALSHP.CALS.WISC.EDU triplett at CALSHP.CALS.WISC.EDU
Tue Feb 11 12:27:04 EST 1992

Hello Netland,
	Pharmacia sells tow [D[D[Dwo kits that sound amazing.  They claim that with
their mRNA purification kit, mRNA can be purified from tissue in an hour.
THey also sell a cDNA synthesis kit that claims to permit the synthesis of
a cDNA library in one day.  Has anyone out there used these l[Dkits?  I would
like to know both good and bad experiences if they exist.
	I thank all of you in advance form[B[D your advidf[D[Dce.
Eric Triplett
University of Wisconsin-Madison
triplett at wiscmac3