Cloning PCR products

Lee F. Kolakowski lfk at eastman1.mit.edu
Thu Jan 30 09:15:00 EST 1992

If yo call up NEB they will fax you the latest list of requirements
for ends of enzymes.

I've been using Xba or Eco and Kpn1 with good success with 2 extra for
eco and 3 extra for Kpn. I forget what the Xba oligo actually is
either 2 or 3 extra bases.

--

Frank Kolakowski

| Email: lfk at eastman1.mit.edu or kolakowski at helix.mgh.harvard.edu or  |
| lfk at athena.mit.edu or  kolakowski at wccf.mit.edu                      |
| US Mail:                                                            |
| Lee F. Kolakowski                                                   |
| Endocrine Unit                    Massachusetts General Hospital    |
| Wellman 5                         Boston, MA 02114                  |
| Phone AT&T:  1-617-726-3966       #include <disclaimer.h>           |