Antibody-binding inhibition assays???

aarment at desire.wright.edu aarment at desire.wright.edu
Thu Jan 23 19:42:03 EST 1992

	I am looking for references for antibody-binding inhibition assays, but
have been unable to find any in general immunology books.  Could some kind
netsoul point me in the right direction.  I want to develop an assay that will
prevent a particular enzymatic reaction by antibody-binding.

*     "Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people whom we         *
*      personally dislike."                                                   *
*                 -Oscar Wilde from "An Ideal Husband"                        *
*                         aarment at desire.bitnet                               *