PCR/Sequencing Kit from ABI

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Mon Jan 13 08:45:00 EST 1992

In article <B8E1CE0FDC9F60F83A at twnas886.bitnet>, BMYCHERN at imb.as.tw writes...
>Dear Netters:
>        Is there anyone having the experience with ABI PCR/Sequencing Kit?
>Please give some comments.  Thanks in advance.
>                                                H.T. Lai
>                                                bmychern at imb.as.tw

We have used this kit and in our hands it seems to work fine.
Because the cost is quite high and the kit gives a distribution
of fragments shifted more to the smaller fragment sizes than we
would like, we obtain the reagents from less expensive sources
and make our own "cycle-sequencing kit".

Cheers..........Bruce Roe
		broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu