gel dryer ?

GRIENEN at MEDOC.U-STRASBG.FR GRIENEN at MEDOC.U-STRASBG.FR
Thu Jan 9 11:07:59 EST 1992

from J.M GRIENENBERGER             TEL  (33) 88 41 72 40
IBMP                                               72 37
12 RUE DU GENERAL ZIMMER           FAX  (33) 88 61 44 42
67084 STRASBOURG FRANCE            E.mail  GRIENEN at MEDOC.U-STRASBG.FR

        Strasbourg, January 9th, 1992

        Bonjour a tous,

        We are thinking to buy the Air-gel drying system from HOEFER. This
apparatus dries acrylamide gels in a flow of warm air.
        I would like to know if some of you, in the network have experience
on using this material. Is there any tricks ? Is the result of drying as
good as announced in the ad? Any information which can help us to take a
decision will be welcome.
        Many Thanks,    Jean Michel Grienenberger