Ericomp thermal cycler

WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTNET.GOV WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTNET.GOV
Thu Jan 9 15:57:56 EST 1992

A while back there was a thread on PCR machines.  I wondered if anyone
had any PCR experience with the Ericomp TwinBlock system: well-to-well
variations, etc.  I like it for non-critical incubations, but how well
does it do in more critical situations?  (I've not yet done any PCR, but
may well start soon.)

Bill Melchior                                ||   Evolution, as described in
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||   J. A. Paulos' _Innumeracy_:
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||
(501) 543-7206                               ||  "Eventually, primitive life
wmelchior at ntdoc.nctnet.gov                   ||   malls."