Vectors---

wetsel_r at wums2.wustl.edu wetsel_r at wums2.wustl.edu
Fri Jan 3 07:17:45 EST 1992

To my knowledge, Stratagene and Pharmacia are NOT on line and thus can not send
sequences or techincal information via E-mail.  Hopefully, this will be
corrected soon because these companies can't stay in the dark ages too much
longer.  If anyone needs the sequence for p-Bluescript IISK or pSP72, I'd be
happy to pass it along, just holler...  Almost all of the pUC vectors, pBR322,
plus others ARE in the GenEMBL database, under the synthetic classification.
You might check VecBase database too...

David L. Haviland, Ph.D.
haviland at kids.wustl.edu