Vector sequences in GenBank

Coady Michael coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Thu Jan 2 13:53:41 EST 1992

	I completely agree with Tom Schneider that vector sequences
should be generally available, preferably at GenBank or, failing that,
at an FTP site.  But before we ardent mol bio netters start pestering
the various firms to make the sequences available, I guess David
Kristofferson or some other soul at GenBank ought to comment on this,
since there is the possibility that commercially available vector
sequences may not be allowed on GenBank.  I hope this isn't the
case.
	But it's a good idea, if it is possible, to make them available.

Mike Coady

COADY at ERE.UMONTREAL.CA