pGEM-3Zf(+) sequence; Bluescript sequence

peter maitland bell pmb2 at quads.uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 2 12:38:43 EST 1992

Awhile ago, I called Dratagene about the absence of bluescript from our version of genbank here at U of C;  they replied with accession numbers and claimed
they were in fact resident in the database.  I then searched for the numbers
and came up blank again, but I need to sit down and be thorough about it.
I don't have the accession numbers they gave me to hand right now, but I will
email them to anyone who asks (or you can call their 800 number and ask).
	Peter Bell