buffers

Bill Melchior, NCTR/FDA WMELCHIOR at NTET.NCTR.FDA.GOV
Thu Jul 23 14:56:45 EST 1992

Al-

A good question -- I'd forgotten about the high temps of PCR.

I've never done it, so I can't answer your question.  The important thing
is that it usually seems to work!  (Maybe buffer problems are involved in
those cases where it DOESN'T work?)

Maybe I'll find out when I try to do cycle-sequencing, hopefully before long.

Bill
The opinions stated are mine, not those of NCTR or its sponsoring organizations.

Bill Melchior                                ||   "You have lawyers the way
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    other people have mice."
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||
(501) 543-7206                               ||   -Kenneth Duncan, English
                                             ||    Health & Safety Executive,
WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTR.FDA.GOV                 ||    to US regulators