need pMB9 sequence

Bill Melchior, NCTR/FDA WMELCHIOR at NTET.NCTR.FDA.GOV
Tue Jul 21 15:22:33 EST 1992

I have the feeling that it should be obvious, but I can't find a sequence
for pMB9 in any of my catalogs or at Genbank.  Does anyone know where I
can find it?

Thank you.
The opinions stated are mine, not those of NCTR or its sponsoring organizations.

Bill Melchior                                ||   "You have lawyers the way
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    other people have mice."
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||
(501) 543-7206                               ||   -Kenneth Duncan, English
                                             ||    Health & Safety Executive,
WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTR.FDA.GOV                 ||    to US regulators