Whole Chromosome Paints

U22379 at UICVM.UIC.EDU U22379 at UICVM.UIC.EDU
Mon Jul 20 21:54:59 EST 1992

I've hesitated posting this info, since I can't cite the "usual
disclaimers" (see below), but the question was raised on the net a while
ago. The fluorescent markers are "Whole Chromosome Paints" made by
Imagenetics and sold by Gibco/BRL (see their current catalog). As to
disclaimers... I'm a neuroscientist (and learning a lot from the net),
but my wife works for Imagenetics and makes the things. Whatever...
Roger Zimmerman, Neurological Sciences,
Rush University (email: U22379 at UICVM.bitnet)