Reverse transcriptases

wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu
Tue Jul 14 06:31:28 EST 1992

Short question - long answer...  We have constructed dozens of cDNA libraries.
The exlcusive enzyme we use is Life Sciences AMV-RT and the INVitrogen cDNA kit.Using these two, we have obtained libraries from which we have obtained clones
with 4.5-5 kb inserts.  The invitrogen kit does us MeOH at VERY low (nontoxic)
concentrations.  We have also used this enzyme for RT-PCR using the In Vitrogen cycle kit.

--Not affiliated with InVitrogen but just use their products...

David
haviland at kids.wustl.eduADD/EDIT