Science is not Magic (minipreps)

the End jgraham at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
Thu Jul 9 01:30:11 EST 1992

Ah. Another example of how commercialization is inhibiting the free
exchange of information between scientists. If the abilities of this
resin had been noted five years ago, they would have been published in
an appropriate journal and available to all of us at a fraction of the
cost. As it is now, the price of doing research skyrockets.

I'll stick with my alkaline lysis- amonium acetate precipitation
miniprep thank you. If you need to get even cleaner, take the
supernatant after resuspending the ethanol pellet in 2 M amonium
acetate reprecipitate from that.

Jim Graham
jgraham at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
..............."Il n'y a pas des sciences apliquees, mais il y a des...........