problems with codon usage in E.coli for trranslation....

knoblauch at rz-berlin.mpg.de knoblauch at rz-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Jun 18 02:44:15 EST 1992

In article <9206171341.AA03538 at gserv1>, IGOR at UK.AC.AFRC.JII
			(IGOR KARDAILSKY) writes:
> Hi,
>
>[...]
> Talking aabout codon usage - does anybody know where one could get rea-
> sonably updated tables for diff species in GCG-readable format? I'm aware
> of the supplementary issue of NAR for 1991, but its on paper :-( .

Hi,
I suggest you try the EMBL-Fileserver. I got Codonusagetables for several
species from them (GCG-FORMAT), but there was lot more then I obtained at that
time. send an E-Mail with the message
DIR CODONUSAGE
NETSERV at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
for a list of what codonusagetables they offer, or
the message
HELP
for some intro and a list of what else they supply (heaps of data and prog's)
	good luck,
			Klaus
InterNet:  Knoblauch at rz-berlin.mpg.de
EAN     :  Knoblauch at mpimg-berlin.mpg.dbp.de

>> "Are you ready, Gard-old-Gard?"  S.King - Tommyknockers >>

.incl standart disclaimer's