searching for cheaper 2 ul pipette tips for RAININ PIPETMAN P2

dreyfuss at hmivax.humgen.upenn.edu dreyfuss at hmivax.humgen.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 17 21:07:55 EST 1992

In article <1992Jun11.162058.15182 at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
tchiang at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Tso-Yu Chiang) writes:

>     we are now using 2 ul tips from Rainin instrument co. at a price of
> US$7 a box (containing 96 tips).  anyone knows anything about cheaper
> 2 ul tips?  your reply will be very much appreciated.
>                                                          amber 6/11/92

Tips for the Pipetman P-2 are available from:

	Jersey Lab & Glove Supply
	114 W. Mt. Pleasant Ave.
	Livingston, NJ  07039
	(201) 992-0850

They're $135 for 50 96-tip racks ($2.70/rack), catalog number P 4085R.
I can't vouch for their quality, but I'm going to order some myself.

--
Doug Portman
  University of Pennsylvania, Molecular Biology Graduate Group
  portman_d at mscf.med.upenn.edu