Help me find Savant Gel Dryer

Michael Benedik bchs1b at Elroy.UH.EDU
Fri Jun 12 12:50:34 EST 1992

In article <1992Jun9.132407.15120 at>, rrumpf at (Robert Rumpf) writes:
>Recently a few people have mentioned how wonderful the Savant Gel Dryer is.  We
>are in need of a new vacuum pump, and this thing sounds like just the ticket.
>There is one minor problem.  WHERE does one get these things?  Who in the
>continental USA sells them?  We've gone through most our catalogs and can't
>find them anywhere.  HELP ME!

Got ours directly from Savant. (800) 634-8886

By the way, just so that no one gets the wrong impression, the Savant
Gel pump does not pull as strong a vacuum as a standard oil pump, but it
works just fine for drying gels and drying dna pellets in a speed vac.

	 Michael Benedik
	 Department of Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences
	 University of Houston
	 INTERNET: Benedik at UH.EDU	BITNET: Benedik at UHOU