core sample PCR posting

rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Tue Jun 9 04:10:21 EST 1992

re: core sample PCR:

I got enough interest (and enough returned email because my mainframe can't
reach other people's) to justify posting the method - which I will attempt to
do now; my computer wasn't letting me do it yesterday....  If you have seen the
method before, ignore (or tell me where); if you haven't, and it is useful,
enjoy!

|  Ed Rybicki                     |    Now you've got the hang of it      |
|  Dept Microbiology              | There's nothing you can't do with it  |
|  University of Cape Town        |         If you're very into it        |
|  PB Rondebosch 7700             |         You can't go wrong....        |
|  South Africa                   |                                       |
|  ed at micro.uct.ac.za             |              - Mad John               |