Gel drying pumps (was:Sequence gel fixing query..)

mcao at vthvax.tamu.edu mcao at vthvax.tamu.edu
Tue Jun 9 15:36:49 EST 1992

In article <1992Jun8.181537.11321 at usenet.ins.cwru.edu>, djt2 at po.CWRU.Edu (Dennis J. Templeton) writes:

> this is the only gel dryer pump to consider.  Trust me.

	We also used Savant's pump VP-100 for two more years and it gave us
troubles sometimes due to the rusty inside the pump. You have to clean the
pump regularly with their flush fluid to avoid the oil backs off from the pump
into the tube. We also have the trap bottles broken several times without
obvious reasons. They cost about 120$ apiece.

					Ming Cao

into the tube. And also we have our referigerate trap bottles broken
many times. They are about 120$ apiece.