savant pumps-toll free number

Basavareju Shankarappa bsh at MED.PITT.EDU
Tue Jun 9 08:38:50 EST 1992

ZSubject: Help me find Savant Gel Dryer

ZZZ Recently a few people have mentioned how wonderful the Savant Gel Dryer is.  We
ZZZ are in need of a new vacuum pump, and this thing sounds like just the ticket.
ZZZ There is one minor problem.  WHERE does one get these things?  Who in the
ZZZ continental USA sells them?  We've gone through most our catalogs and can't
ZZZ find them anywhere.  HELP ME!

Bob

Hi Bob:

        As I know there are several agents that deal in selling Savant pumps
        You may call their toll free no 800 634-88886.
        Good luck

Raj Shankarappa