"core sample" PCR

rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Fri Jun 5 10:08:58 EST 1992

Greetings Netlanders:

I have had some local and other interest in a "core sampling" PCR technique
which allows amplification of unique bands from a background containing many
bands from an initial amplification of genomic or other complex RNA or DNA.

Is anyone else interested?  Could you contact me if you are?  If enough
interest is shown I will post it in this newsgroup - it is not long, and
is extraordinarily simple, and I wonder why I have not seen it elsewhere (maybe
I did...).

|  Ed Rybicki                     |    Now you've got the hang of it      |
|  Dept Microbiology              | There's nothing you can't do with it  |
|  University of Cape Town        |         If you're very into it        |
|  PB Rondebosch 7700             |         You can't go wrong....        |
|  South Africa                   |                                       |
|  ed at micro.uct.ac.za             |              - Mad John               |