(none)

URA1335 at FRCITI51.BITNET URA1335 at FRCITI51.BITNET
Fri Jun 5 10:32:26 EST 1992

                Hi! Netters,

        I have a PCR problem!
        According to Tm=2AT+4CG, we calculated a Tm=66
        for oligo 1, and tm=58 for oligo 2.

        Here is my question : how come that i had still
        PCR bands ( that I have no any idea about their
        specificity ) when i did my PCR reaction
        at an annealing temperature = 60 degrees ????
        just 2 degrees above Tm.

        is it necessary to continue to do PCR in highter
        temperature above Tm ????.

        Do you know any published references about that ????

                                        Dr ARAL Serdar

                                EARN::"URA1335 at FRCITI51.BITNET"