PCR Reamplification

Dr. N.A. Affara naffara at crc.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 09:27:23 EST 1992

Having heard some of the many suggested ways to reamplify a pcr
product I thought I would let you know how we do it.
First i am assuming you are trying to amplify using the same primers.
1 Make a mix in a pcr tube without any template.
2 Take pcr tube with product that needs to be reamplified.
3 Take 1-2ul (any small amount will do) and put in the the new
tube as if it were the template.(which it is :-))
4 Put tube in pcr machine and that's it.
Note NO purification at all. (total waste of time)