Turtles

Nicole Valenzuela NVALENZU at ANDESCOL.bitnet
Thu Mar 26 15:18:53 EST 1992

Hello netters: I have joined some samples of turtles skin and think to
do some ADN research with them. I would like to have information about
bibliography concearning skin DNA studies to see what kind of methodologies
are used and which one is more appropiate to me. The species is Podocnemis
expansa so any specific information about this species would be great not only
about techniques but also about its genetics in general. Thanks in advance.
Nicole