communication program?

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Thu Mar 5 08:01:00 EST 1992

In article <1992Mar5.080641.6597 at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu>, jgraham at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (the End) writes...
>simpson at biovx1.DNET.NASA.GOV writes:

===message regarding PC communication program deleted

>You are looking for the latest VersaTerm PRO (3.5) from Abblebeck
>Software. It is a fantastic telecom program, and it does just what
>you asked. Requires System 7 or the Communications Toolbox. I strongly
>recommend this program.
>
>Jim
>J. Graham
>Biology Dept.

Sorry Jim,
	VersaTermPro is a MACINTOSH program, NOT an IBM/clone program!!

In a related article, someone from Texas A&M asked where to get KERMIT,
a FREE communication program for IBM's (and at one time also available
for the Mac).  Most decent University computer centers have copies of
KERMIT that are available.  Find out where yours is and bring them a
disk.  This is not a flame, only a suggestion.  :-)