communication program?

Mark S. Whitsitt, N5RJF msw1633 at rigel.tamu.edu
Wed Mar 4 22:53:00 EST 1992

In article <axa12.85 at po.cwru.edu>, axa12 at po.cwru.edu (Ashok Aiyar) writes...

>MS-Kermit version 3.11 will emulate a Tek 4014 terminal, and
>has internal support for TCP/IP protocols.  It is free, and
>you can't beat that!  Kermit also has a good VT300 series
>emulation with ONLY Sixel graphics; REGIS is not supported.
>
>Also, NCSA Telnet version 2.3 can emulate a Tek 4014 terminal.
>This is besides VT100/VT102 emulation.
>
>Ashok

Sorry to promulgate the questions about comm programs on the mol-bio methds
group, but since we're here.....

How can I get MS-Kermit?  A FTP site?  Is the documentation any good?

thanks

Mark S. Whitsitt, N5RJF        Texas A&M University, Dept of Biochemistry
Vice-President W5AC ARC  		  College Station, Tx. 77843-2128
Internet:  MSW1633 at SIGMA.TAMU.EDU 			   (409) 845-0832
Packet/APLINK:  N5RJF @ KE5HE.TX.USA.NA
   "You can't throw darts when you're empty, man." - another Shadelism