communication program?

Ashok Aiyar axa12 at po.cwru.edu
Wed Mar 4 17:21:49 EST 1992

In article <9203041719.AA12407 at east.gsfc.nasa.gov> simpson at biovx1.DNET.NASA.GOV writes:

>Dear Netters,
>Does anyone know of a communication program running on a PC that
>would allow emulation of a Tetronix graphics terminal using a TCP/IP
>protocol over an ethernet connection? Thanks and I apologize for
>asking a computer question on the METHODS network, but I thought
>it was worth a try.

MS-Kermit version 3.11 will emulate a Tek 4014 terminal, and
has internal support for TCP/IP protocols.  It is free, and
you can't beat that!  Kermit also has a good VT300 series
emulation with ONLY Sixel graphics; REGIS is not supported.

Also, NCSA Telnet version 2.3 can emulate a Tek 4014 terminal.
This is besides VT100/VT102 emulation.

Ashok